Connecting the AC Power Cord
How to Connect the AC Power Cord
- Loosen the screw on the product’s PE terminal, connect the grounding wire, and tighten the screw.
- Confirm the power cord is not connected to the power supply.
- Crimp a pin terminal properly to the end of each power cable wire.
- Push the opening button with a small and flat screwdriver to open the desired pin hole.
- Insert each power cord wire into its corresponding hole. Release the opening button to clamp the wire in place.
- After inserting all two power cord wires, insert the AC power connector into the power connector on this product.
- Affix the screws on both sides of the connector.NOTE: The necessary torque is 0.5 N•m (4.4 lb-in).