Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
Please use this service at your own risk.
If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
- This is an update module for modifying Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.21.000 or later.
- This program should be installed on a PC in which Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.21.000 has been installed.
If Pro-Server EX you use is Ver. 1.20.000 or earlier, please first update it with the following module, and then update to Ver. 1.24.200.
- This file's size is large. Downloading at 56K requires a long time.
- Even if this update is executed, the manual file is not updated.
Therefore, the manual cannot be referred if the manual is not updated.
After executing this update, execute the update of the manual separately.
- The following functions are supported in Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.20 or later. However, the functions are not added in this update. If you want to use the following functions, download and install the installation modules of each function separately after executing this update. -> OPC Server for Pro-Server EX -> MES Action