EtherCAT Driver and Firmware Installation
Download the EtherCAT Utility/Driver file (PFXPHMIP6_EtherCAT_********.zip) from our
- Install the driver. Unzip the downloaded file, select Driver_&_Toolkit > Device Driver (NXDRV-WIN) > Installation, and run cifX Device Driver Setup. Install following the on-screen instructions.
- Next, install SYCON.net. Select Software_&_Tools > Configuration_Software > SYCON.net > SYCON.net, and run SYCONnet netX Setup. Install following the on-screen instructions.
- From the Windows Start menu, select SYCON.net.
- The login screen is displayed. Click OK.
- In the right-pane of the displayed screen, open EtherCAT > Master, and drag CIFX RE/ECM to the netDevice line.
- Double-click the displayed icon.
- The following screen appears. Select Settings > Driver. Select the CIFX Device Driver and netX Driver check boxes, and select Apply.
Select Settings > Device
Assignment. Confirm Device Selection is set to all, and click Scan. In the following, select the applicable items, and click Apply.
Device: CIFX 90E-RE\ET
Channel Protocol: EtherCAT Master
- Select Firmware Download and click Browse.
- From the Firmware > CIFX folders, select the firmware file cifxecm.nxf. Click Open.
- Click Download.