| Software Update Module / Add-on Software
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
Gateway Configuration Tool Ver. 4.02,
||Module for updating
Factory Gateway Configuration Tool
to Ver. 4.12
|| Supports "2-Way
Driver Transfer" feature.
|Module Installation (This
is a self-extracting file)
Confirm that Factory Gateway Configuration Tool is installed in your PC.
Since this software update module only overwrites the modified
sections of the program (a portion of the program), do not
uninstall Factory Gateway Configuration Tool from your PC.
Be sure to quit Factory Gateway Configuration Tool before
installing this module.
||Click on the link "FGWV412.exe" in the
box above to download the file to the desired folder.
||After the download is completed, double-click
on the "FGWV412.exe" file to start installation.
||Follow the installer program's directions.
||When installation completes successfully, the dialog
box "It succeeded in the making a setup" appears.
||Start up Factory Gateway Configuration Tool.
Select [HELP] - [VERSION INFO]. Check that the version number displayed in the
dialog box is Ver. 4.12.
|Last Updated: April.07, 2003