| Software Update Module / Add-on Software
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
|Confirm your software version using the following steps:
[Project Manager] --> [Help] --> [About...]
|Click here to
view these items
GP-570S, GP-570VM, GP-570L
|Opening the file: (This is a self-opening file.)
on the desired GP series unit to start the download process.
the download to your PC finishes, double-click on the file's icon
to start the installer program.
the installer starts, simply follow the instructions
given on each screen. This program installs
these new GP system programs into your
GP-PRO/PB III for Windows "PROTOCOL" folder.
While viewing the property of the downloaded update module, and selecting the "Version
Tab", the follwing error will be displayed:
"This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down."
We have confirmed this problem. Please do not view the "Version Tab" of
this updated module.
This problem will not effect the updated module which will correctly install
the updated files to your computer.