After product setup, backing up the system is recommended. Prepare a commercially available USB memory to create a backup USB.
- Prepare a commercially available USB memory.
- Set up the USB with the Restore and
Back-up Tool. Download RecoveryUSB_Ver** from our website and
follow the instructions on the website to set up the USB.
- Insert the USB memory set up with the Restore and Back-up Tool into the product.
- Turn on the product.
- While the boot screen is displayed, press the [F7] key.
- Enter the password (default password: Pw#12345).
- From the following screen, select the USB memory.
- Select Backup > OK.
- Select the disk to backup. Only C drive can be backed up. If there is only one storage, the following screen does not appear and skip to step 10.
- Specify the file name and save destination.
- In the confirmation screen, select OK.
- Backup begins.
- After backup is complete, the following screen is displayed.
Remove the backup USB from the product, and then select Restart or Shutdown.
To restore the system, refer to System Recovery.