After product setup, backing up the system is recommended. Prepare a commercially available USB memory to create a backup USB.
- Prepare a commercially available USB memory.
Use the Recovery USB Creation Tool to create a recovery USB. Download the Recovery
USB Creation Tool from the following URL and create a recovery
USB by following the instructions on the website.
- Insert, in to the product, the recovery USB created with the Recovery USB Creation Tool.
- Turn on the product.
- While the boot screen is displayed, press the [F7] key.
- Enter the password (default password: Pw#12345).
- From the following screen, select the recovery USB.
- Select Backup > OK.
- Select the disk to backup. Only C drive can be backed up. If there is only one storage, the following screen does not appear and skip to step 10.
- Select the drive labeled "Other label", enter a file name, and select either Save or Open.
- In the confirmation screen, select OK.
- Backup begins.
After backup is complete, the following screen is displayed.
Remove the backup USB from the product, and then select Restart or Shutdown.
To restore the system, refer to System Recovery.