| Driver Download
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
III for Windows Ver. 2.1 or later
GP-PRO/PB III C-Package01 or later
Pro-Server with Pro-Studio Ver. 1.0 or later
LT Editor Ver. 1.0 or later
SR90 Series, SR80 Series, MR13 Series,SD16
Series, EM70 Series, FP93 Series
GLC Series(GLC300/GLC2000 Series)
Factory Gateway Series
please read the following PDF:
Series Controllers (223KB)
Installation (The downloaded file is self-extracting.)
||Prio to installing the driver,
close all your personal computer applications,
including any resident program such as virus
detection program, etc.
||Click on the above file name
to download the data to desired folder.
||After the download to your
PC is finished, double-click on the file's
icon to start the installer program.
||After the installer starts,
follow the instructions given on each screen.
When the driver needs installing more than once to the different software
applications in your PC, be sure to designate the folder each time and
confirm that the driver is being installed in the correct destination folders.
(The installer's default setup folder is for installing the driver to GP-PRO/PB
III for Windows.)
||Be sure to read the related
Device/PLC Connection Manual PDF (Shown above)
before using the installed driver.
|Last Updated: November.9.2002