- Download "SP5000 Series Advanced Display Firmware" to an appropriate folder.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Select "Yes".
- Press "y" to start update.
If the firmware has already been upgraded, a screen 6 will be displayed.
- The display module update screen will be displayed, click "OK" to start updating the firmware.
Time takes about 1 minute for update. After update complete system will be restarted automatically.
Don't turn off the power while updating.
If the power is turned off, it can result in equipment damage.
- If the firmware has already been updated, this screen will be displayed.
After updating is complete it is possible to check for updates by execute this tool again.